Help & Support for Sage
Sage is Sage Group's set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs of a small business. The software's features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions. Each solution is developed according to different industries and their needs.
These software solutions are used to monitor expenses, create invoices and reports, track change orders and job status, and manage inventory, customers, vendors and employees. In addition to these industry specific packages and their corresponding capabilities, Sage Group offers add-ons to Quickbook versions as well as third-party tools that integrate with Sage in order to enhance current functions.
Tech support from support-help for Sage includes services such as:
- Installation of Sage on Windows-based PCs.
- Troubleshooting any error encountered during installation of Sage.
- Upgrading from older versions.
- Resolving performance issues with Sage.
- Fixing PDF problems in Sage
- Network access for multi-user mode.
Support-help expert technicians can assist with troubleshooting and customization of Sage® software. We can also assist you with updating or converting your company file to a newer version of Sage software.
OSX and Windows desktops and laptops
Features- Troubleshoot errors encountered during installation
- Resolving PDF problems
- Data migration
- Sync Sage software with Microsoft Office products
- Connectivity issues with the database servers ODBC, MSXML and SQL
Contact Support-Help today for guidance, technical support and help related to Cyberlink.
Call support-help at toll free number 1 800 345 0735 and get complete support for Sage