Help & Support for Java
In computing, a plug-in (or plugin) is a software component that adds a specific feature to an existing software application. When an application supports plug-ins, it enables customization. The common examples are the plug-ins used in web browsers to add new features. Many web pages use Java applets for interactive content such as online games. You can install javain just 5 steps.
Installing or updating Java
Manual install or update:
- 1. Go to the download page at java.com
- 2. Click the Free Java Download button
- 3. Click the Agree and Start Free Download button to download the Java installer to your computer
- 4. After the download is complete, close Firefox.
- 5. Open the file you downloaded to start the Java installation.
After installing Java in your operating system and through your browser options, Java may still fail to work properly. This is where our expert technician can provide you support with. Many a time the security level of the browser are so high that it does not allow the java plugin to download files.
When java releases updated, user do not install the latest updates of java. In that case even if we have the java installed it will not work as the website or the game is created in updated java version.
Scope of support
- 1. Java support for Pogo games
- 2. Internet explorer not working.
- 3. Unable to update java.
- 4. Java plugin not installed.
- 5. Internet explorer crashing because of java.
- 6. Configuring java on browser.
Our expert technician can provide support for all these issues and many other. Call us on our tollfree number to get help.